1) Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is the most widely used NIPA.
2)Durable goods, non durable goods, and services are included in personal consumption.
3) Illegal activities and unreported legal activities are part of the underground economy.
4) House work and repairs you can do yourself are examples of non market activities.
5) Taxes included in the final price of goods and services are indirect taxes.
6)The U.S. department of Justice collects economic indicators.
7)There are six stages or phases in the business cycle.
8)Businesses are fluctuations in a market systems structure.
9) The U.S. has to import that natural resource oil .
10)America's productivity growth since the 1960's has slowed.